Hilton Barbados Resort
Located on a tropical peninsula on Needham’s Point, Hilton Barbados Resort is surrounded by two white sand beaches and pristine blue waters, just five minutes from Bridgetown and 25 minutes from Grantley Adams International Airport. The oceanfront resort boasts 348 ocean-view guestrooms and suites, all with private balcony. An array of recreation options delivers the perfect combination of fun and relaxation including glorious beach, sprawling pool complex with whirlpool, award winning Eforea: spa at Hilton, watersports, Kidz Paradise Club and a state-of-the-art fitness facility with equipment by Precor featuring the latest in elliptical fitness cross-trainers, treadmills, recumbent bikes and adaptive motion trainers. Plus, guests can visit historic Charles Fort, a fascinating 17th century colonial fort located on the resort’s grounds and part of the UNESCO World Heritage list.
Hilton Barbados Resort also features the largest hotel meeting space in Barbados with over 10,000 square feet. The versatile meeting rooms feature sliding soundproof panels with integrated sound and data cabling for utmost flexibility. All rooms enjoy natural daylight and offer covered terrace areas for fresh-air coffee breaks or receptions. In addition to a 6,200 sq. ft. Grand Ballroom that can accommodate up to 500 Guests, our 10,000sq. ft. of flexible space includes a complex with High speed wireless internet, Executive Boardroom, 3 meeting rooms that can be divided into 6 break rooms and Special group registration area.
Hotel amenities include:
- Sprawling pool complex with infinity pool
- World class Fitness Center - Hilton Fitness by Precor
- Award winning Eforea Spa
- Kids Paradise Club
- On-site 17th century fort - Charles Fort part of historic Bridgetown and its Garrison a UNESCO world heritage site
- Watersports and Scuba Diving Center - Barbados Blue Dive Shop
- Tennis Courts
- Three restaurants - Lighthouse Terrace Restaurant, Water's Edge Restarant and Bar, The Grille Restaurant (seasonal opening) and Careenage Bar
- Coffee Shop - Cuppa Cafe